ShelbyNext is an online system for church membership and communication. With Shelbynext we are given powerful tools to CONNECT with each other and administrate our small groups.
ACTIVATE YOUR ONLINE ACCESS
We have your correct email on file:
- From your web browser go to http://tbckerrville.shelbynextchms.com. Bookmark or save it as a favorite.
- Click on “Forgot Password” and enter your email address when asked. Your login information will be emailed to you.
We do not have a correct email on file for you:
Send an email with your correct email address to email@example.com. Your address will be added to your record and you will be notified when you can follow the steps above.
After you login you can go to your account tab and change your password and username at anytime if you wish.
Shelbynext is a secure system. Your basic information is available only to your group leaders with proper permissions. The privacy of your information and records is important to us.
FIRST THINGS TO DO
Verify the information we have for you is correct.
- The first page you will come to will be your profile page. Scan the page and if you need to make changes to your personal info click on the “edit” tab.
- Type your new information in each field that needs to be changed or added to.
- Click on the green “Save” button at the bottom when you are finished. Your changes will be reviewed and confirmed by a system admin before they are visible.
Join the DIRECTORY group.
In order for people other than ministry leaders to see your name and information you must join the DIRECTORY group.
- In the upper right corner click on “Groups”.
- Scroll down to “DIRECTORY” and click on “Join”. You will automatically be added to the group and when you refresh the page you will see “Directory” beside “Groups”. You can “Leave” the Directory group at any time.
While you are there…if you are not already request to join a small group.
Upload a picture of yourself.
Most will have the ability to add their own profile picture. On the Edit tab of your profile you can choose a picture from your computer. This picture will be visible to all those who can view your profile and may be printed in a report if your small group leader prints such a report. Please remember a Facebook profile pic may or not be appropriate for you church profile. If you have difficulty with the profile picture or have a question about a picture please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number included in the email.
WHAT CAN I DO WITH SHELBYNEXT
On the “View” tab you can see your information including your family who are also in our system.
On this tab you can edit your personal information at anytime. Currently most will not be able to add or edit a personal picture. For assistance with that send an email to email@example.com
On the “Giving” tab you will see contributions you have made to Trinity Baptist Church. Using the gear icon in the upper right corner you can filter the list of contributions by date and print a giving statement.
Your username and password can be changed on the “Account” tab. There is a feature in Shelbynext staff and ministry leaders will be using called called “Interactions”. An email summary is available of any interactions assigned to a leader. On this tab you may choose how that digest is delivered.
At the Top of the Page:
If this is visible you can access to online directory and view contact information and pictures of those in the DIRECTORY group.
To access the Group Finder click on “Groups”. On this page you can join the DIRECTORY group. You can also see a description and request to join adult small groups at Trinity.
Interaction is a feature church staff and ministry leaders will be using. If you become a ministry leader or work with a ministry leader you can view any interactions you have been assigned or completed here.
Click on your name to see your profile.